Sunday, July 16, 2006

5 April 2002


Howdy everyone,

Well Easter has been and gone, and not only did I get to see all of my family, I was given heaps of presents – Easter eggs, bunnies and clothes. Imagine how much fun it will be when I can actually eat my own Easter eggs. I can’t wait! I celebrated Easter on Good Friday with my parents, grand parents and aunts and uncles. We all had a picnic in Footscray Park. Even though it rained a bit, we still had a great day.

This week mum and I went to a ‘new mothers (and baby) group. I got to meet heaps of new people, including Annabelle who was born on the same day as me. Next week Annabelle’s mum is going to show us our numerology profiles. It should be interesting, but I already know that I am going to be creative and talented!

Yesterday I went to Geelong to visit Adam and Melani. When we got home I noticed that mum was beginning to look a little tired after the drive, and so was dad, he had to prepare for a trip to Sydney. I decided that it was time too sleep right through the night just to give them both some extra sleep. They were pleasantly surprised (or shocked) when I didn’t wake them until 7am, when dad had to get ready for work.

I have another busy weekend planned, I am visiting Brett, Kate and Zoë for dinner tomorrow night, going to a 21st dinner on Sunday and then going back to Zoë’s on Monday to visit Peta and Jackson. It should be interesting to see all three cousins together – hopefully we will all be awake at the same time for some photos.

I hope all of you are well, and I will send you another letter and more photos soon.

Love AJ Pickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home