Sunday, July 16, 2006

6 weeks old - 13 March 2002

Hello everyone,

I thought it was time that I write and let you know what I have been up to in the first 6 weeks of my life.

I am always busy and quite the socialite. I have been to visit all of my grandparents and my great grandparents. I have also met a lot of my extended family, including my great auntie Lucy and my cousins Jackson and Zoƫ. I have also been to 3 weddings, 3 birthday parties, had a trip to the zoo, and been on holiday to Daylesford for the long weekend.

As well as all of this, I also manage to do all of the regular baby stuff, like eating all of the time, waking my parents during the night (although not very often, I like to let them get sleep) and getting weighed and measured.

At my last weigh-in I was 5.24 kilos and 59cm long. I am healthy and happy; all in all I am a perfect child.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of a few of my adventures.

Love AJ Pickle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home